02. PDT Treatment
PDT(Photodynamic Therapy) is impregnated in the desired areas of ray absorption to destroy specifically targeted areas through its wavelength.
At dermatology clinics, it is used to treat skin cancer, warts, psoriasis, and recently has been used to treat acne.
The Advantage of PDT Treatment for Acne
The advantage is that it avoids recurrence of acne, and it is suitable for women at their childbearing stage who can not take any medications.
PDT Procedure Preparation PDT
1) It is recommended that you prepare tretinoin cream for your skin weeks before the treatment.
2) It is recommended that you apply PDT(rebyulra, etc) for 1 hour to the areas undergoing the treatment after face wash, the day before the treatment.
3) Although you may experience tingling feeling during the treatment, in most cases the procedure does not require anesthesia.
4) Observe the areas to be treated with light.
5) The treatment may require a follow-up 3~4 times at interval of 2~4 weeks.